Monday, October 4, 2010

Sister and Brother {Seattle Childrens and Teen Portrait Photographer}

Typical to "Andrea fashion" I'm a few months behind on my blog. One day I'll be caught up! I've been busy with lots of seniors and wrapping up my last few weddings of the year. Hopefully I won't take months to publish those photos, lol. Enough about me, take a look at this brother and sister. Not ony were they fun to photograph, but photogenic too. Their mom said these two, of her four kiddos needed updated photos. Hopefully I get to photograph the other two in the near future. The whole family is just perfect! What a great session :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jules said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jules said...

You have been so busy. Lots of fun shots.