Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

This year for Valentines my husband wanted updated pictures of the kids. I surprised him with the following photos even though he thought he was just getting the photos I published in the previous post. My secret mission was fun for me and the kiddos. We went to Target and picked out these "uber cute" outfits and then set up the studio during the day while he was at work. By some miracle they all cooperated and I finally got a picture of the three of them together, all smiles--simply perfection! Shawn loved it! I love the group shot so much I got a 20x30 print and hung on our staircase landing.

Hope you all had a marvelous Valentines day filled with lots of love!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket