Saturday, November 28, 2009

Irresistable Family! {Seattle Family Portrait Photographer}

Look at this irresistibly cute family! They are great friends of mine and were so much fun to photograph! We had a great time in the studio and I absolutely adore their children. They are the same ages as my two youngest and my kids just can't get enough! Look at how cute their two year old is. He is so much fun to photograph and practically oozes with joy. On a side note my husband and I went to see New Moon with them this evening and it was awesome!!!! Thanks again guys, you're marvelous!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Missy said...

Look at all those great (and familiar) smiles!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

nice pictures.. im from philippines. check my latest post.. if you dont mind would you like to post your link in my blogs. tnx. godbless you..