Friday, October 23, 2009

Colby

Colby was probably the most photogenic senior guy I've every worked with. Really I think I only posed him a couple of times. I took Colby down to the railroad tracks and for the first time a train came. I thought the tracks weren't active so it was kinda scary when we heard it coming! We tried to get the conductor to stop but we didn't have any luck. We were still able to get a couple shots of it in the background as it was passing by. Thanks again Colby for this awesome session, and good luck with your senior year!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jules said...

I Love the shot with the train in the back. What luck!

Jessica F said...

Hey! How have you been? These turned out SO great! What have you been up to lately?