Thursday, September 18, 2008

Another Wedding

These are from one of my best friends weddings back in August. My family and I flew out to Utah and spent almost two weeks attending weddings, and visiting friends and family. Andree's wedding was so awesome to photograph. The urban look is really my thing and it was so fun to go to some very interesting and dynamic locations. Too bad none of this is here in Seattle! These are just a few of my favorites. I'm still processing this wedding and promise there will be more to come. Thanks for looking!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

Dani @ Refracted Light said...

Absolutely spectacular! Love each and every single one.

Andree and Josh said...

Love love. I really love the last one, and we don't have that. Be sure to send it to me! Can't wait to see all the pics!

Jules said...

Love them. Great job!

The Bredensteiners said...

okay you are the best photographer EVER!!!!!!!!

YourEveryColorPhotography said...

Sarah you are too generous! But thank you!

Hallenbergers said...

These are great! LOVE the locations!!! Are you LDS?

YourEveryColorPhotography said...

Yes I am LDS!

Johanna Hallenberger said...

Cool me too!