Monday, July 21, 2008

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I had so much fun photographing this senior just a few days ago. We went to Snohomish, one of my absolute favorite locations to shoot. What a beautiful girl!!! While on my way to meet her in the historic section I drove past these stunning fields of yellow flowers and knew we simply had to go back. I was a little apprehensive as it was private property, but took the risk as it wasn't fenced off. The owner came pulling up during the middle of shoot and was the nicest woman ever! She let us know that the crop was mustard plants. I had no idea that mustard could be that pretty. Lucky for me she gave the go ahead to keep on taking pics and said the plants are in bloom until fall. Ahh.... how fantastic is that! I can't wait to come back and take more photos! Thanks Morgan I had a wonderful time.

1 comment:

Jules said...

WOW...I love these shots. You would never know that you just started. Looks like you have been doing this for years. What a great hidden talent you found.