Thursday, June 26, 2008

Maternity Bliss

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I did my first Maternity shoot just under two weeks ago and am happy to post the results here. These two are good friends of ours, and I felt so lucky to capture this moment for them. BTW she is in her last month of pregnancy....... I know, I know all of those ladies out there who have been pregnant are probably pulling the grrr face right now, she is tiny. Lucky lady, and lucky family. I can't wait to meet their little guy. Thanks I had a wonderful time!

3 comments:

Andree and Josh said...

All of your photos look great. I love the pic with the heart shaped hand. I'm so excited for you to take my pictures!

Jules said...

They are all so crisp and sharp. We love the coloring.

Cindy said...

You really do great work :)