Friday, October 8, 2010

Sun Soaked {Seattle Family Portrait Photographer}

I've really been relishing these gorgeous sunny shoots I've been blessed with lately. We don't see the sun much up here in Seattle, aka "the cave" but I've had streaming sunshine for every single session I've done over the past few months. Maybe Seattle's trying to prove itself to me--perhaps my nickname "the cave" has been a bit to harsh. Keep giving me the sun Seattle and I'll think about staying forever....
Now onto this exceptional family. They're frequent clients and I love every minute of it. It's been so fun to capture these four girls in their various stages. I hope you're my clients for good!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jules said...

what perfect family pictures!